Chan Chemuyil & Xcacel Beach Forum Chan Chemuyil & Xcacel Beach Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Cheap Flight Posts

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Categories] >> Homeowners >> Cheap Flight Posts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cheap Flight Posts - 4/24/2008 3:50:33 PM   
ChemadianGuy

Please post any tips, websites or cheap air fares you find from your area to Cancun.

Lets keep it cheap for all of us.

Casa de Xcacel
Calle Belize M203
Chan Chemuyil, Q Roo
Mexico
Post #: 1
RE: Cheap Flight Posts - 4/24/2008 4:11:46 PM   
ChemadianGuy

www.selloffvacations.com

Edmonton - Cancun June 8 - 15th / 311.85 + Taxes

Casa de Xcacel
Calle Belize M203
Chan Chemuyil, Q Roo
Mexico

(in reply to ChemadianGuy)
Post #: 2
RE: Cheap Flight Posts - 4/24/2008 4:17:14 PM   
Chan Jen

www.spiritair.com - Enter SAVE48 for $48 off in the next 48 hours.

Just enter SAVE48 (all caps, no spaces) in the Promotion Code box on the home page when booking your flight to save $48* off your roundtrip purchase for travel between:
  • April 28, 2008 through May 20, 2008
  • May 28, 2008 through June 11, 2008
  • September 4, 2008 through November 15, 2008
Once the promotional code is entered, fares displayed will automatically reflect a promotional discount of $24 off each way for a total discount of $48* when purchasing a roundtrip reservation. Please see the offer terms and conditions for complete details.

Please note that the $48* discount is based off the roundtrip fare if booked through our reservations center. Online bookings will already reflect the $5 spiritair.com discount each way for a roundtrip purchase.

Example
Original Fare
- spiritair.com Discount ($5 each way / $10 roundtrip)
- SAVE48 Promotional Code Discount (Add'l $19 each way / $38 roundtrip)
=$48* Total Savings

Post #: 3
RE: Cheap Flight Posts - 4/24/2008 7:16:58 PM   
chica de chemuyil

www.cheapoair.com

I kid you not.
Do I realy want to fly with these guys???
Unbelievable.

(in reply to Chan Jen)
Post #: 4
RE: Cheap Flight Posts - 4/24/2008 8:34:21 PM   
Maggie

quote:

ORIGINAL: chica de chemuyil

www.cheapoair.com

I kid you not.
Do I realy want to fly with these guys???
Unbelievable.

I fly with them and have had no issues!

Cheers-
Mags

(in reply to chica de chemuyil)
Post #: 5
RE: Cheap Flight Posts - 4/25/2008 8:03:39 PM   
Chan Jen

Just booked our September flights for $270 each roundtrip on Spirit Air using the promo. Pretty good deal considering we usually pay around $350...

(in reply to Maggie)
Post #: 6
RE: Cheap Flight Posts - 4/25/2008 8:21:10 PM   
ChemadianGuy

Just getting a feel for what is a reasonable deal... does that include taxes???

Casa de Xcacel
Calle Belize M203
Chan Chemuyil, Q Roo
Mexico

(in reply to Chan Jen)
Post #: 7
RE: Cheap Flight Posts - 4/25/2008 8:25:08 PM   
Maggie

Watch these charters....they are pulling flights left and right!

Cheers-
Mags

Post #: 8
RE: Cheap Flight Posts - 4/25/2008 9:40:46 PM   
Clay

No charters for us out of SF
In October we're flying VivaAerobus - Austin to Cancun $125 - I'm dying to hear from others taking that flight.  Their Austin-Cancun service starts May 1.

Carol
Casa Caralinde
Calle Belize, 209 #10
HOC Member

(in reply to Maggie)
Post #: 9
RE: Cheap Flight Posts - 4/26/2008 2:52:06 AM   
Chan Jen

We don't use charters either, did that once and it was a nightmarish day due to flight crew strikes or something!

Our price above does include taxes. Before taxes it is only $80 each way but the taxes, fees, etc. add up to $110 no matter what airline...is that what you guys all find? 

We are really pleased that the grand total is just $270 pp roundtrip! 

< Message edited by Chan Jen -- 4/26/2008 3:00:17 AM >

(in reply to Clay)
Post #: 10
RE: Cheap Flight Posts - 4/26/2008 7:14:57 PM   
ChemadianGuy

03-27-2008 MEXICANA AIRLINES ANNOUNCES NEW MEXICO CITY- EDMONTON, CANADA ROUTE

Mexicana expands its presence in the Canadian market with three flights a week to Edmonton

Mexico City , February 7, 2008. Mexicana Airlines has announced that it will be operating three flights a week on the Mexico City – Edmonton route as of the 1 st of June. The new service is intended to increase the airline’s presence on the international market, particularly Canada, where it already has plans to operate four flights a week to Calgary, also in Alberta.
These new services open a whole new world of possibilities for business and leisure passengers in the province of Alberta, who now have daily flights at their disposal, operated under the stringent quality standards Mexicana is renowned for. The route will feature the modern Airbus A319 aircraft that can accommodate up to 108 passengers in coach class and 12 in business class.
Founded in 1795, Edmonton, Alberta’s capital city, is the province’s political and administrative centre. It is Canada’s sixth largest city. This oil-producing city manufactures a wide range of petrochemical products, but is also renowned for its advanced medical research and boasts profitable steel, construction and software industries, among others.
Edmonton Mayor Stephen Mandel said, “ Edmonton, with its robust economy, is a growing market for Mexican business investment and is becoming an attractive location for workers from Mexico and South America. The city of Edmonton warmly welcomes Mexicana and would like to thank the airline for introducing this nonstop service between Edmonton, one of Canada’s key urban regions, and one of the largest cities in the world, as it will undoubtedly foster business and tourism between our region, Mexico and South America.”
The Edmonton region has a highly skilled workforce with a population of over one million, making it an appealing option for prospective investors in Mexico. Northwestern Canadians can now fly directly to Mexico’s beautiful beaches and a wide selection of other destinations throughout the country from Mexicana’s hub at the Mexico City International Airport, from where connecting flights are also available to Central and South America and the rest of the world under the airline’s commercial alliances.
“We are in the process of consolidating our position as the main international airline operating out of México. This new flight confirms Mexicana’s commitment to the North American market, where Canada is an important bastion for our company,” said Mexicana Chief Sales and Marketing Officer Isaac Volin.
Edmonton Airports President and CEO Reg Milley said “the new route between Edmonton and Mexico City is a strategic addition to our growing passenger network. Mexico City is a convenient hub for passengers who want to travel to northwest Canada on business or for leisure from Central and South America.”
Thus, Mexicana has taken yet another step on the route to expanding its presence on the North American market, offering world-class services tailored to meet the needs of its passengers.
About Alberta, Canada
Alberta is one of ten Canadian provinces and located in Western Canda. Alberta was founded on September 1, 1905, and was formerly part of Canada’s Northwest Territories.
Edmonton is the official capital of the province of Alberta, and is one of two major cities in Alberta, the other being Calgary located 276 kilometres south of Edmonton. Other major tourist sites include Banff, Jasper, Camrose, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat and Red Deer.
Alberta produces approximately 70 percent of the country’s oil and natural gas, making it one of Canada’s most important economies, which also boasts strong farming, manufacturing, finance and tourism sectors.
The north of the province is crisscrossed with rivers and lakes, while almost half of its territory is covered in forest. Forming a natural border with its neighbor, British Columbia, the Canadian Rockies to the southwest of Alberta has peaks as high as 6,500 feet. Edmonton is Canada’s “ Festival City” and its beautiful river valley is one of the largest urban park areas in North America.
Alberta has several world-class ski centers and is extremely proud of its sporting tradition, offering trekking, hunting and fishing activities that draw lovers of the great outdoors from every corner of the world.

Casa de Xcacel
Calle Belize M203
Chan Chemuyil, Q Roo
Mexico

(in reply to Chan Jen)
Post #: 11
RE: Cheap Flight Posts - 4/27/2008 6:11:05 PM   
kkpriest2112

I've heard nothing but horror stories for any flights going thru Mexico City. I would avoid that airport the the plague!

Calle Jamaica
Manzana #205
Casa #18

Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General Categories] >> Homeowners >> Cheap Flight Posts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode